Re: [Boost-docs] Dead links in boost serialization

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Dead links in boost serialization
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-10 23:36:26

2008/8/10 Rafal <newsgroup_at_[hidden]>:

> 1)
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/serialization/example/demo_xml.cpp
> works, but I dont see any way to get the needed .hpp file?

It's at http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/serialization/example/demo_gps.hpp.
I'll see if I can change the script to create links for that kind of
include. You can also find the source files in the
'libs/serialization/example' directory of the boost download - if you
look at the top of page for a source file, it shows the path in the
boost download, that should help you find the files.

> 2)
> missing
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/serialization/example/demo_save.xml
>
> probably others there.

Sorry, the website wasn't configured to display xml files. You should
be able to see it now.

Daniel