[Boost-docs] [quickbook] Moving documentation into combined documentation

Subject: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Moving documentation into combined documentation
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-16 21:59:45

Hello again,

For some time the quickbook documentation has been part of the
combined documentation in trunk, but all the links are broken as
they're relative to the standalone directory, which is why this hasn't
been released. I had planned to create a mechanism for absolute links
(from boost root) but it doesn't look like I'm going to get that done
anytime soon, so instead I want to just update the links so that
they're relative to combined documentation, and delete the standalone
documentation. This means that if you build the standalone
documentation then several links will be broken.

If no one objects, I'll do this soon.

By the way, if you think I should be posting these things as trac
tickets, say something and I'll do that in the future. I'm never sure
which root to go.

Daniel