Re: [Boost-docs] Doc build failure on release branch

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Doc build failure on release branch
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-08 12:46:05

2008/10/8 Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>:
> The daily release snapshot is working again. See http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
>
> The doc build seems to be working, except that there is one quickbook
> failure:
>
> assertion "streams.empty()" failed: file
> "e:\boost-release\windows\tools\quickbook\detail\collector.cpp", line 46

That's caused by this bug, which has been around for a while:

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/2155

A quick fix might be to change the subversion properties for all
quickbook files so that they always use unix newlines. But it'd be
better to fix quickbook, especially as this might be a spirit bug.
I'll have a look at this tonight, but I can't promise much since I
know very little about spirit.

Daniel