Re: [Boost-docs] Doc build failure on release branch

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Doc build failure on release branch
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-08 22:13:17

Daniel James wrote:
> 2008/10/8 Daniel James <daniel_james_at_[hidden]>:
>> That's caused by this bug, which has been around for a while:
>>
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/2155
>>
>> A quick fix might be to change the subversion properties for all
>> quickbook files so that they always use unix newlines. But it'd be
>> better to fix quickbook, especially as this might be a spirit bug.
>> I'll have a look at this tonight, but I can't promise much since I
>> know very little about spirit.

Another quick fix is for me to run the doc build on the POSIX checkout
only, and then copy the resulting files to the Windows checkout tree.
That's more efficient that build docs separately for both POSIX and
Windows; I just hadn't bothered to figure out exactly what has to be
copied and what doesn't.

The POSIX bjam log from last night is showing no errors, so it looks
like your diagnosis is correct.

Thanks,

--Beman