Re: [Boost-docs] [1.37] Release Notes

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [1.37] Release Notes
From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro.prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-11 13:40:48

Daniel James wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> The template for the 1.37.0 release notes are at:
>
> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/beta/feed/history/boost_1_37_0.qbk
>
> Please can you add the relevant details for your libraries. Or if you
> prefer, just reply with the details and I'll add them for you. If you
> wish to bring up anything else, please do it in a new thread because
> it'll make life easier.

It would be great if you could add a few lines for dynamic_bitset:

   * Implemented constructor ['do-the-right-thing] dispatch, a la
     standard sequences (mimics resolution of library issue 438,
     currently in the [^C++0x] working paper)

   * Miscellaneous improvements to documentation, code examples and
     implementation details.

PS: I hope I understood correctly: I hadn't to start a new thread for
this, had I? :-)

--
Genny