Re: [Boost-docs] [1.37] Release Notes

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [1.37] Release Notes
From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro.prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-12 21:19:12

Daniel James wrote:
> 2008/10/12 Gennaro Prota <gennaro.prota_at_[hidden]>:
>> I'd have a couple of notes for dynamic_bitset. Would next week be too
>> late to post them here? That's, likely, no sooner than Wednesday.
>
> In addition to the other email? Anyway, next week's fine. The deadline
> is the release. Although it can still be changed afterwards, it's just
> a bit annoying for anyone who's subscribed to the RSS feed.

Odd... the other mail was sent almost 24 hours before the second one; I
thought it had gone into the outer space (the more so because I had just
subscribed to the documentation list). It seems instead that, as soon as
I made another post, it "unblocked" :-) Well, I realized that it would
be good to clarify (in the docs) a couple of details related to library
issue 438; and that, accordingly, the release notices might need a
tweak, too. That's why I thought to postpone everything to next week.

Thanks,

--
Genny