Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [1.37] Release Notes
From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro.prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-18 15:11:28
Daniel James wrote:
> 2008/10/18 Gennaro Prota <gennaro.prota_at_[hidden]>:
>> Daniel, before sending you a little fix...: the "Dynamic Bitset"
>> link leads to
>> (with "1_36_0"). Is that normal?
> Yes, the 1.37 documentation hasn't been uploaded yet.
OK (almost --I'm lost in all these dances :-)
Please, can you replace the existing notes with the following?
* [phrase library..[@/libs/dynamic_bitset/ Dynamic Bitset]:]
* Constructor "do the right thing" dispatch, a la standard sequence
(mimics the proposed resolution of
issue 438], currently in the [^C++0x] working paper)
* Improvements to documentation, code examples and implementation.
If you are wondering what has changed, here we go:
- the first link uses the "canonical" form libs/library_name/,
without naming either index.htm[l] or dynamic_bitset.html;
this is what I've been taught in the early days of Boost :-)
If it doesn't work with the current website
beta/upcoming/whoknows release arrangement feel free to
change it back.
- grammatically, both entries are "noun based"; mixing verb
based and noun based entries was considered a severe error
when I went at school (admittedly, some ten years ago)
- "sequences" -> "sequence containers", the new name
- link to description of lib issue 438
- removed "miscellaneous", which doesn't mean anything
- perhaps something else nobody will ever want to know :-)
The only reason I'm not doing this myself is that I don't have a
working copy of the website tree and that setting up the
documentation toolchain is a pain. It's a bless that you offered
to take care of this. Thanks!
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : 2017-11-11 08:50:40 UTC