Re: [Boost-docs] Accumulators patch (was: Making Boost Doc builds more robust)

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Accumulators patch (was: Making Boost Doc builds more robust)
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-03 14:24:29

John Maddock wrote:

> The attached patch for the accumulators doc Jamfile verifies that the
> required tools (latex, dvips and ps) are present in the path before
> attempting to build the Doxygen docs. Consequently the build now will fail
> if the tools aren't actually present and the accumulators docs can't be
> built. Tested on Win32 and Linux, OK to commit?
>
> Cheers, John.

Hi John,
this seems a reasonable approach.

As I've previously mentioned, for 1.38 I'll implement a somewhat more
powerfull configuration method, so it would be possible to produce
nice error about what is missing, and not just have the target skipping,
but I'll take care of updating this code when I'm done.

- Volodya