[Boost-docs] [scope exit] Documentation

Subject: [Boost-docs] [scope exit] Documentation
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-27 22:00:37

Hi Alexander,

Sorry that I haven't looked at the scope exit documentation before,
but I didn't know it'd been merged into release.

You've added the documentation to 'doc/Jamfile.v2' - but this won't
build the html documentation, to include it in the combined
documentation it needs to be added to 'doc/src/boost.xml' and some
modifications need to be made to your Jamfile. And a few other things
need to be done. Since we're quite late in the release process, it's
probably easiest if I do this. Is that okay with you?

Daniel