Re: [Boost-docs] [scope exit] Documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [scope exit] Documentation
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-28 23:30:57

2009/1/28 Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>:

> No reply from Alexander, so please go ahead and commit these changes.
> I'll hold generation of a fresh beta until I see them in the snapshot
> and you give me the OK that they are working correctly.

He replied in another thread. I've checked in the scope exit
documentation and have just uploaded new generated documentation,
which fixes a few small errors in the last one. So this should be
okay, I won't be able to check the beta until tomorrow evening (GMT),
but unless something goes wrong with adding the documentation it
should be okay.

Daniel