Re: [Boost-docs] HTML to PDF translations?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] HTML to PDF translations?
From: Chandra Kumar (chandra.kumar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-12 12:17:08

> I've been using Bullzip (http://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/info.php)

> to generate PDF from HTML. It works fine as a pseudo-printer, but what

> we need is an html to pdf converter.

> Does anyone have any experience with a html to pdf converter that

> would be suitable for automatically generating pdf's for libraries

> that don't want to use quickbook?

> --Beman

I am used to achieve this with:

1.html to latex(html2latex) using

http://html2latex.sourceforge.net/, and then

2.latex to pdf( using pdflatex).

Though I have not used it for large set of html files!

Cheers,

Chandra

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of, or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon, this communication or the information in it is prohibited and maybe unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender by return email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies.