Re: [Boost-docs] [config] Doc build failing

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [config] Doc build failing
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-21 10:53:39

> On the current trunk, running on Win XP-64, I can no longer build
> libs/config/doc. See below.
>
> Any ideas?

Works for me here: there haven't been any recent changes to the config docs
either.

Based on the error messages, it looks to me as if the path to the DocBook
DTD and/or XSL stylesheets may be incorrect - has this changed in your
user-config.jam recently?

Whatever, try going into the bin.v2 directory and deleting
boostbook_catalog.xml and then the bin.v2/libs/config directory, then do a

bjam -a

and hope that fixes things :-)

John.