Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook with Doxygen autodoc - How to getthe function (and enum) descriptions?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook with Doxygen autodoc - How to getthe function (and enum) descriptions?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-09 22:59:40

I've checked that the code compiles and that the Doxygen files show the
expected comments.

And deleted bin.v2 completely - this has cured some past puzzling behaviour.

But I still find that some of the function comments are showing but not all.

Two zipped examples are attached.

The class unc is OK, but svg is not showing the comments for the functions.

The <purpose> does not seems to be present in autodocs.xml.

> So still in blundering mode ;-)

Any suggestions?

Paul

---