Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook with Doxygen autodoc -How togetthe function (and enum) descriptions?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook with Doxygen autodoc -How togetthe function (and enum) descriptions?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-11 12:16:39

Good try - better - but when it gets silly and you get to 10., the 0. are
still just on and inside the box;-)

But thanks.

Paul

PS I've also started to try to use the index (for my senior moments ;-) and
find that the complex inheritance scheme that Jake devised is confusing the
doc system (and me). Most of the user functions are missing from the main
index and function list because they are (hidden?) in axis_plot_frame (which
holds the functions shared between 1D, 2D and Boxplot).

 I'll get back to this when I have finished the actual code enhancements.
Meanwhile the Doxygen All Class Members listing is more useful.