Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Template argument evaluation.

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Template argument evaluation.
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-29 20:14:29

2009/5/29 Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]>:

> Frankly, I'm ok with breaking docs that rely on the weird dynamic scoping of
> quickbook templates. There are probably exactly 0 docs in this category. I
> say, just rip it out and replace it with something sensible.

There are also a few other things I'd like to change which will be
more disruptive so they'll definitely need a version switch. In this
case it's actually pretty easy to implement the switch so I thought I
might as well use one for everything. It gives an incentive to
upgrade. But the current lookup behaviour could be seen as just broken
and worth fixing for all versions.

I've started making notes on possible changes:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/Quickbook-1.5

Daniel