[Boost-docs] Documenting concepts

Subject: [Boost-docs] Documenting concepts
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-04 22:31:40

I have been trying to document concepts using the work that lies in the
caramel subdirectory of boostbook.

I have a few questions:

  - How can I cross-reference models? If I just list the models in
<example-model>, they're just printed, they're not links.

  - How can I say that a given type must be a model of some other concept?

At the moment I simply use
<param name="Out" role="model of Output Iterator" />

  - Is there anyone that actually understands the complexity of this
beast? It would be nice to have a proper documentation, and maybe to
extend also boostbook reference and the DTD.