Re: [Boost-docs] Using Boostbook from within Doxygen

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Using Boostbook from within Doxygen
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-30 17:41:51

I had thought this worked but now I have checked, you are correct.

For example this line

  std::string title_document_; //!< SVG document title (for header as
\verbatim <title> ... <\title> \endverbatim).

Appears in the html as:

void document_title(const std::string d) ;

Set document title for the document (for header as <title>).

And in the pdf as:

void document_title(const std::string d) ;
Set document title for the document (for header as <title>).

So it loses the expected "... <\title>" in both - and I expected it to
appear the same in both html and pdf (perhaps wrongly).

I'd also like to fix this ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow