Re: [Boost-docs] Using automatic doxygen documentation with Boost Concept Check

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Using automatic doxygen documentation with Boost Concept Check
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-30 18:35:07

2009/7/30 Mathias Gaunard <mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]>:

> Not only do I have to disambiguate with boost::, which is quite verbose, the
> documentation appears to be quite confused as Pipe in special_pipe<Pipe>
> will be a link to the concept checking class, which is completely wrong.

That seems to be the way it's written I'm afraid. It just seems to
look for a concept with the same name as any template parameter -
maybe even for non-type parameters which is a bit weird. If you're
interested, the code for this is in
'tools/boostbook/xsl/template.xsl', you can find it if you search for
"template.parameter.name". I guess it's intentional. It's hard to say
since it doesn't seem to be documented. Maybe you could ask Douglas
Gregor? Although he wrote it 6 years ago, so he might not remember.

> I personally chose to follow the old naming policy of concept (PipeConcept
> is the name of the concept checking class, not Pipe) to solve the issue, but
> any alternative would be appreciated.

This might be something to take up on the dev list. Sorry I'm not much help.

Daniel