Re: [Boost-docs] Translating Doxygen defgroup to Quickbook

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Translating Doxygen defgroup to Quickbook
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-28 17:35:05

On 28 February 2010 16:51, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> However, before I'll adopt it for Boost Geometry, I'd like to know if
> there is any better or let's say recommended way to achieve this.
> Perhaps Quickbook has got native support of Doxygen defgroup, etc.

FWIW, quickbook doesn't have any support for doxygen. Both quickbook
and the doxygen documentation is converted into boostbook, which is an
extension of docbook. This is then all combined together to generate
the final documentation.

At the moment Boostbook reference documentation is very much organised
by header. It's quite heavily inspired by the C++ specification style.
It would be possible to add alternative ways to organise the reference
documentation, but it'd be a fair amount of work.

Daniel