[Boost-docs] [Fwd: [Doxygen-users] [xml] Rule of <declname> for template parameters]

Subject: [Boost-docs] [Fwd: [Doxygen-users] [xml] Rule of <declname> for template parameters]
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-08 18:26:05

Hi,

I'm having a problem with generating complete output for
template parameters by Doxygen to XML format and I've posted my
question to Doxygen list [1], but perhaps someone here
would know how to solve it too.

I attach my questions below.

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=4B952EDB.5080103%40loskot.net