Re: [Boost-docs] [boost] Maintaining boost.org

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [boost] Maintaining boost.org
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-25 02:34:25

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 4:52 AM, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 24 May 2010 15:41, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> There are a few things that might be difficult to achieve when implementing
>> the website in a CMS.
>
> That shouldn't be a problem, a lot of the existing site should be able
> to live alongside a CMS. I'll continue to maintain that if necessary
> and we could move the appropriate pages to the CMS or the wiki over
> time.

Sounds like a good plan. :)

So who has the keys to the kingdom (so to speak) and have access to
the server hosting the current site? I can get some help with a few
designer friends who might be interested in contributing to theming
the boost.org site. I'll go ahead and try copy-editing some of the web
content already out there and see if I can deal with the current
tool-chain.

Thanks Daniel!

--
Dean Michael Berris