[Boost-docs] [quickbook] Quick survey on paragraphs.

Subject: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Quick survey on paragraphs.
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-31 16:13:43

Hello,

How many paragraphs do you think there are in the following?

    [article Just gibberish
        [quickbook 1.5]
    ]

    Nullam eleifend ante et dui semper interdum. Suspendisse
    pellentesque convallis leo id consectetur. Donec tempor erat non
    metus consectetur hendrerit.
    [/Nam lacinia auctor accumsan.]
    Nunc viverra nibh ac libero ullamcorper non placerat nisi euismod.
    Sed tristique egestas consequat. Nullam quis mauris dolor.

    Pellentesque cursus bibendum eleifend. Nunc sed erat lacus. In
    laoreet ligula nec tortor venenatis rhoncus. Integer eu ultricies
    diam. Praesent nibh est. Integer consectetur, eros non sagittis.
    [/Donec tincidunt, tortor vitae hendrerit feugiat, euismod diam.]
    In in neque sed urna semper suscipit adipiscing id nisl. Fusce porta
    ipsum nec orci rhoncus at rhoncus enim tempor. Nulla sodales lacus
    eu lorem accumsan non sollicitudin mauris porttitor.

I think there's 2, but quickbook thinks there's 4 because it counts
lines with just a comment as an empty line, and therefore a gap
between paragraphs. I'm considering changing this for quickbook 1.6
(the next language change, which will be released sooner or later).

Daniel