Re: [Boost-docs] some doc nits

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] some doc nits
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-12 12:11:50

(But lots that is OK ;-)

Am I alone is noticing that the font size for the table of contents/synopsis (reference) section is smaller than the
text and the example C++. This seems a bit odd to me. But perhaps this is by design? I naively expected boostbook.css
to control it - I have yet to understand where this is set.

Paul

PS I also a getting lots of messages in pdf generation like this from Renderx and haven't found a list of warning
explanations on their site yet. Shall I ask Renderx support?

        [warning] Bad attribute color: Type mismatch for 'color': cannot interpret token "FF0000" as a color name.
        [warning] Bad attribute color: Type mismatch for 'color': Integer cannot be converted to Color

but the pdf generated seems OK.

I anyone else seeing these? Am I doing something silly? Searches for "FF0000" don't yet reveal where it comes from.

Ideas?