Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook][boostbook] CSS & image files

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook][boostbook] CSS & image files
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-27 17:00:17

This sounds a very good idea, and thanks for doing it.

You might also like to consider how to make it easier for users to chose their own boostbook.css to get their choice of
syntax coloring - my reaction to the current is yuk ;-) (and perhaps their own images too).

And it doesn't seem entirely logical that /doc/pdf contains a jamfile for building pdf, but the jamfile for html is at
/doc/

but maybe that's the way it is ...

Paul

---