Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook] <xsl:param>boost.root meaning

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook] <xsl:param>boost.root meaning
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-02 15:50:45

> What is the meaning of the <xsl:param>boost.root parameter ? In one
> jamfile in which I am looking it appears to point to a directory just
> above the Boost directory, so I am confused what it means ?

It'll be the path to the root directory of Boost (allows commen files and
links to be found). Note that if it's a relative path then it's from the
root directory of the html docs to boost-root, and since those are usually
in a sub-directory called "html" there may well be an extra ".." in the
boost.root path.

> In general is there any documentation for the BoostBook xsl parameters
> anywhere ?

Just the xsl files I'm afraid as far as I know :-(

John.