[Boost-docs] [quickbook] Reference documentatation problem in TOC

Subject: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Reference documentatation problem in TOC
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-03 15:12:31

My reference documentation itself is being output from my doxygen
comments correctly. However in the TOC I am seeing:

Reference
       Reference
              Header <boost/variadic_macro_data/VariadicMacroData.hpp>

Those two references, each with their link, are redundant. The first one
links to a page which says:

Reference
     Header <boost/variadic_macro_data/VariadicMacroData.hpp>

and the second one links to a page which says:

Header <boost/variadic_macro_data/VariadicMacroData.hpp>

In my quickbook file I have:

[section:vmd_reference Reference]
[xinclude VariadicMacroDataReference.xml]
[endsect]

where VariadicMacroDataReference.xml is what is being generated by the
the 'doxygen VariadicMacroDataReference' in my jamfile.

How do I get rid of the extra Reference in the TOC ?