[Boost-docs] Configure doxygen2boostbook module

Subject: [Boost-docs] Configure doxygen2boostbook module
From: Bo Jensen (jensen.bo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-19 14:20:35

There are many settings in this module, but I am trying to disable
sorting the function parameters by name in the reference list. In my
opinion they should follow the order of input to the function
documented, which makes it easier to read. The xml file generated by
doxygen just uses the order I expected, but in the boostbook file
created it's now sorted.

Anybody know if it's just a parameter I need to set ?

I would also like to get rid of the :

// In header: <myfile.hpp>

which is added to each function documented.

Any help appreciated.

/Bo