[Boost-docs] Use of \verbatim in doxygen

Subject: [Boost-docs] Use of \verbatim in doxygen
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-19 11:36:35

In the SVG_Plot library I've used a lot of \verbatim Doxygen items to add
explanations of the XML generated by functions.

For example thus:

svg.hpp(294): std::string title_document_; //!< SVG document title (appears
in the SVG file header as \verbatim <title> ... </title> \endverbatim).

They appear as, for example:
"
std::string document_title();

Returns:

document title to the document for header as <verbatim><title> My Title
</title>. </verbatim>

"

in red.

But this leads to a lot of error messages (I think one for each use of
\verbatim)

"Element verbatim in namespace '' encountered in para, but no template
matches."

Is this not supported? Is the something I am missing?

How else can I present some XML 'verbatim'?

Thanks

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,