Re: [Boost-docs] FW: [Doxygen-announce] Doxygen version 1.7.3 released

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] FW: [Doxygen-announce] Doxygen version 1.7.3 released
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-20 13:38:53

On 20 January 2011 12:18, Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> My stuff looks a bit ugly still.
>
> Can I try out your fix from somewhere?

Um, no, it looks like I overwrote the css on the site when I rebuilt
the documentation. You've got to add something like this to
doc/src/boostbook.css:

body { font-size: 16px; }

That's not sufficient since it will mess up font resizing on IE, and
there are some existing rules which won't interact well with that
change. I think I'll just redo font sizing from scratch - it's a bit
of a mess in the css.

Daniel