Re: [Boost-docs] using <auto-index-verbose>on causes invalid index.xml

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] using <auto-index-verbose>on causes invalid index.xml
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-27 12:58:41

I can
> take a look at I'll try and find the bug!

It now seems to work in both modes and I can't reproduce the problem at all
:-(

Perhaps I got a non-printing char in the jamfile or something equally silly?

Sorry for noise.

Paul

PS I have applied indexing of the Quickbook file to the SVG_Plot using
manually chosen index terms and I think it works rather well.

This is a good example because there are a monstrous number of items to
index, and all functions have reasonably full Doxygen comments. (I could
spend longer and add more indexing terms).

It only adds another Mbyte to the pdf ;-) (6 to 7 Mbyte - so needs patience
while it load :-(

Anyone who is interested the results are here

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/SOC/2007/visualization/libs/svg_plot
/doc/pdf/svg_plot.pdf