Re: [Boost-docs] Boost-wide concept docs

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Boost-wide concept docs
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-04 09:19:09

On 3 February 2011 23:50, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>   - I'd prefer to have the wiki page integrated into
>     the BoostBook docs, since its been pretty stable
>     for a while.

That was the plan, but I never got round to it. I was thinking about
creating an installation and tutorial document for all of the
documentation tools and removing the installation documentation from
the individual tools. So there would be just one place to go.

Are there any plans to generate html versions of the 'bjam --help'
documentation?

Daniel