Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Can a section have different titel in TOC than in the section ?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Can a section have different titel in TOC than in the section ?
From: Bo Jensen (jensen.bo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-26 14:09:30

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Barend Gehrels <barend_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi Bo,
>
> On 25-2-2011 20:31, Bo Jensen wrote:
>>
>> I am using doxygen and my own forked version of the doxygen2quickbook
>> converter from geometry. I am trying to get it just the way I want it
>> now. Will properly do it differently then.
>
> Interesting, does it work for you?
>
> I'm now and then enhancing it, if you've suggestions or improvements,
> welcome.
>
> Regards, Barend

Hi Barend,
I used it as a start for a forked version, which is not very generic
(nor clean implemented), since it involves a lot of specific things
for my project (which involves docs for C# code also). But I think
most people would be up and running in short amount of time with the
converter from geometry, it's clean and easily expendable.

Thanks for providing this !

In my opinion it's a much more flexible approach. I am combining
gccxml and the doxygen2quickbook fork to have fully automated API and
docs generation from a large cpp library.

When I have finished the work, I can send you a link to see.

/Bo