[Boost-docs] [quickbook] links/refs

Subject: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] links/refs
From: Bo Jensen (jensen.bo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-26 23:28:23

I am not sure I understand how quickbook creates links to sections,
headers etc. I thought
I could write :

[section:idone one]
[section:idtwo two]
[endsect]
[endsect]

And then link :

[link idtwo mylink]

but you need to do :

[link idone.idtwo mylink]

to make it work. Well does not seem to be a big problem. But when you
have many autogenerated .qbk files which gets included, it gets rather
messy. I see the documentation uses defines like :

[def __section__ [link quickbook.syntax.block.section Section]]

But if you move sections around, then you potential invalidates links.

What's the best approach in this case to avoid a mess ?

Optimally I would like to define a gobal link, which I can use any
where in my documentation.