Re: [Boost-docs] What controls the Doxygen filenames?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] What controls the Doxygen filenames?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-31 18:28:36

On 31 March 2011 18:58, John Maddock <boost.regex_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Oh heck.... so there's no way to generate stable filenames for those?  That
> just plain sucks... sorry but it does! :-(

You can avoid it for long file names by using a larger number for the
'boost.max.id.part.length' parameter. I think ids are always used for
symbols that only vary by case, and non alpha-numeric symbols like
'operator/' and possibly some other circumstances that I forget. It's
not easy in xsl to generate predictable unique ids. A possible
solution would be to leave them as they are and then do some
post-processing.