[Boost-docs] doxygen: incomplete header files names generated when the path contains twice boost

Subject: [Boost-docs] doxygen: incomplete header files names generated when the path contains twice boost
From: Vicente BOTET (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-30 10:03:06

Hi,

While generating the Boost.Conversion documentation using quickbook and doxygen I have observed that the files named as

doxygen boost
:
[ glob ../../../boost/conversion/boost/*.hpp ]

Are expanded in the doc removing the path /boost/conversion

Boost classes specializations
Header
Header
Header
Header
Header
Header
Header

Could something be done in order to correct this, or should I move the files to a directory that don't contains boost twice in the path?

Any other workarounds? Any idea for a better name than boost?

Best,
Vicente