Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Different rendering in Chrome

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Different rendering in Chrome
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-07 10:28:31

On 7 June 2011 07:33, Bo Jensen <jensen.bo_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The boost quickbook based documentation is rendered slightly different
> in Chrome. The "Table Of Content" inserts extra line breaks, which
> does not look good IMHO. For few items in TOC it's no problem, but I
> have many and then the page becomes large and less clean.

The real problem is that docbook uses definition lists for the table
of contents, which is awful markup (I guess it dates back to when css
wasn't so common and well supported, so it's understandable). I'd like
to fix that, but I'm not sure if it's possible.

But I think you can make the change you want by adding to the css:

.toc dl dl { margin: 0; }