Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Different rendering in Chrome [FIXED]

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Different rendering in Chrome [FIXED]
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-08 08:44:28

Bo
> Jensen
> Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 8:34 PM
> To: Discussion of Boost Documentation
> Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Different rendering in Chrome [FIXED]
>
> Sorry my mistake, the setup was a bit complicated and I edited the wrong class. It works now.

Well that's a relief.

If we are agreed this is an improvement, can the master boostbook.css be updated?

Daniel?

Thanks

Paul

PS I am still (and currently since I am working on an addition to Boost.Math) 'distressed' by the
inability to force a section onto a new page in the pdf. This looks really ugly.