Re: [Boost-docs] std quickbook include path, and template library?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] std quickbook include path, and template library?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-18 18:58:47

On 18 June 2011 19:48, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Long ago I suggested, and started to implement, a "-I" option.

I think you finished implementing it. It was fully working before I
was involved in quickbook.

> Not sure if
> having an option is any better though. As for a search path; we could take
> the BB2 approach of searching some particular _relative_ and global dirs.

Relative to what? The executable can be anywhere. I would want this to
work from the command line. When using Boost.Build it's fine for us to
hardcode the location in the repository, but it should also work
independently of boost.