Re: [Boost-docs] [boost] [lexical-cast] Help with documentation required

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [boost] [lexical-cast] Help with documentation required
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-20 13:37:21

I've built you improved docs OK

Much more Boost look'n'feel :-)

(though I note that the link in synopsis

Library features defined in boost/lexical_cast.hpp:

is broken (boost in wrong place).

Would the 'best' performance be shown using bold (or italic or underline)?

[table:my_table Performance
  [[processor] [version 1] [version 2]]
  [[Intel] [[_1.1]] [[*2.3]]]
  [[AMD] [[*2.2]] [['2.3]]]
] [/table:my_table Performance]

shows these font variants in action.

(Color would be even nicer ;-) - how about it Joel and Eric and Daniel? )

I note it doesn't use Doxygen, nor produce pdf version, but that may be overkill. I might be
willing to help sort this out, but not just now.

I suggest that you can leave it just where it is (the right place according to Boost conventions),
but the main link to index.html in Boost docs, should point here rather than previous

boost-trunk/libs/conversion/lexical_cast.htm

HTH

Paul

PS Should this better be sent to boost-docs list (and copied to there)?

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK
+44 1539 561830  07714330204