Re: [Boost-docs] \tparam do not seem to be appearing in Quickbook doxygen reference section

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] \tparam do not seem to be appearing in Quickbook doxygen reference section
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-23 20:35:46

On 23 August 2011 14:33, Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Steven Watanabe said
>
> "I've just committed basic \tparam support to the trunk."
>
> http://lists.boost.org/boost-docs/2011/04/4478.php

Looking at the test case
(tools/boostbook/test/test/doxygen/boost/example.hpp), that was
probably just for classes.

> autodoc-xml.doxygen file at

This is the xml output from doxygen combined into a single file. It
hasn't been processed by us yet.

> This is a quite recent Quickbook.exe build (though I am unable to build the most current in trunk -
> some compile errors).

The quickbook version isn't relevant here, because you're looking at
the doxygen to boostbook transformation.