Re: [Boost-docs] \tparam do not seem to be appearing in Quickbook doxygen reference section

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] \tparam do not seem to be appearing in Quickbook doxygen reference section
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-03 14:32:16

Well that's what I thought, but wanted to be sure I was using the latest version anyway.

There appears to be some code in the XSL in \boost-trunk\tools\boostbook\xsl\doxygen\
doxygen2boostbook.xsl to handle this (and some tests), but it doesn't seem to work for me (or
Pierre Talbot whose GSoC code Quickbook fully Doxygenated documentation is rather spoilt by the lack
of \tparam details in the C++ reference section).

namespace boost {
  namespace mylibrary {
    class myclass;
    template<typename T> class templatet;
    int donowt(int);
    template<int size> int nontype();
  }
}

Description

nontype template function that just returns the template value.
Requires:No preconditions.
Postconditions: No side effects.
Returns:constant integer size always.

I expect

  \tparam size is a constant integer template value.

to produce

  Parameter size is a constant integer template value.

Is there something I can be doing wrong? Or could I be using the wrong version (my boost-root is
trunk) ?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,