Re: [Boost-docs] HTML version of documentation - Store using SVN or leave users to build

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] HTML version of documentation - Store using SVN or leave users to build
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-07 09:02:47

I thought you might say that ;-)

(which is why I asked!)

But that doesn't answer the need for people to be able to read the html without generating it
themselves (requiring Quickbook, Doxygen Autoindex, bjam ...)

If people can't quickly scan the docs, they can't decide if the library is of any interest to them.

(If a library is accepted, then there isn't a problem of course, html docs are available as the
normal Boost docs, but during discussion and review...)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK