Re: [Boost-docs] Sphinx integration

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Sphinx integration
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-28 10:55:02

On 28/09/11 11:46, Daniel James wrote:
> On 28 September 2011 10:24, Mateusz Loskot<mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Perhaps quickbook to reStructuredText is a feasible solution.
>> Then all move to writing in reStructuredText, etc.
>
> You'd probably be better of converting from boostbook or docbook than
> quickbook. You'll also need to convert the rest of the documentation
> and persuade everyone to use docutils.

Gotcha.

FYI, I'm not trying to convert anything or anyone.
I'm just trying to understand why documenting Boost is so diverse
and if it coul/why it couldn't be easy and pleasant as the Sphinx,
for example.

> If I was going to pick a uniform markup language, I'd go for HTML.

IMO, HTML is irrelevant.
My question is closer to "Shall I use .doc or .odf?" but not "Shall I
set paragraph in sans or serif".

Best regards,

Member of ACCU, http://accu.org