Re: [Boost-docs] Sphinx integration

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Sphinx integration
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-05 15:37:55

What a delicate constitution ;-)

But anyway Doxygen comments don't usually have "<" (it's only if you want to pin the comment to a
particular line).
And it comes out in your comment color, so you don't even 'see' it if you are reading C++.

> This PDF was produced by FOP, right? It's horrible to look at (no offense).

Well I like it! I even slightly prefer it to the html. And it's a single file - easy to send, save
and store.
Well opinions vary, but whole point is that from Quickbook toolchain you get either or both.

> Those links are broken

Ah yes - sorry - some are not in SVN :-(

> Anyway, I confess that I find the presentation of Boost's HTML docs off-putting too. Maybe I'm
just in a
> grouchy mood this morning. Before I can even appreciate what's been done I think I might need to
> redesign Boost's stylesheet :(

I think we need to ask the *users* what *they* want to read.

We won't get a unanimous view I'm sure, but it should be a better guide than the developers
preferences.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,