Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Where are the docs for Jamfiles?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Where are the docs for Jamfiles?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-06 10:38:55

On 6 October 2011 11:30, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The simplest possible Jamfile would be a much gentler start. See the
> attached files for an example.

The regex Jamfile is good. Also, I created an example of how a sandbox
library could be organised at:

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/example

The documentation build includes doxygen support so it's a little more
complicated. It also copies the images and css from boost because it's
meant to be standalone, libraries included in boost shouldn't do that.
It isn't commented as I didn't create it for documentation.