Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook]

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook]
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-06 21:51:31

study?

If you start with a working template (which you are/should be), then I don't think you should need
know anything about Docbook until you find that the templates settings don't do what you want in
terms of final layout.

At the point that you'd like a different feature, I'd ask on this list for help and with luck
someone or the gurus like Daniel will advise.

I've provided some comments on my over-commented version precisely to reduce the mystery about all
these settings.

If we can agree that this toolchain is really the preferred Boost tool, then I (and others) will put
more effort into making the learning curve less steep.

HTH

Paul

(I'd concentrate on getting the whole toolchain working so that you can see the results of
adding/changing what you've got already).