Re: [Boost-docs] Sphinx integration

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Sphinx integration
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-11 16:19:05

I think you will find that the jamfiles for lots of recent libraries will give some clues on how
most people are doing it.

Paul

PS But my message that the *content* of the comments that document what parameters are, what
functions and classes do, and what the results or returns are is the really important thing that IMO
needs improving. Doxygen comments and the current methods of processing of them is one way of
achieving it.