Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-17 12:08:27

2011/10/17 Mateusz Łoskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]>:
> On 17 October 2011 08:55, Matias Capeletto <matias.capeletto_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> For what is worth, here is a survey of where we are standing now with
>> the documentation formats used by boost libraries. As Boost 1.48,
>> there are 94 libraries and the formats used are:
>>
>>  Total : 94
>>  Quickbook : 40
>>  Boostbook : 13
>>  HTML : 34
>>  Rst : 6
>>  Doxygen : 1
>
> I think this numbers are a bit biased.
> Boost.Asio, for instance, generates documentation from Doxygen comments
> and uses QuickBook for all the rest, it is non-code-comments content.

I tried to be fair but it was a quick overview, feel free to change
the numbers if you spot a mistake.
Would you like to place Boost.Asio under the Doxygen category? Or
create a new Quickbook+Doxygen one?
Anyways, I do not want to pollute the original question in this
thread. I was just curious to see how many libs were using Quickbook
(and DocBook) as the basis for their docs.
Best regards
Matias