Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-21 16:22:59

So what sort of syntax would you chose instead?

 (Bearing in mind that it is also of considerable use to the reader of the C++ header/source, so it doesn't want to be too inscrutable or terse. Or are proposing something in a separate file - when it is less useful to the C++ reader.)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK