Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX
From: Mateusz Łoskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-28 11:22:54

On 28 October 2011 11:21, Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

I'd go even further and expose search engine based on index.
Think Sphinx again. It is more convenient and easier to search Python
documentation
than browse its index.

(Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting use of Sphinx. I only use Sphinx as an
illustration to the idea.)

Best regards,

Member of ACCU, http://accu.org